Can We Help Your Business?
If Your Business Is Located In One of These States, We May Be Able to Help
Commercial Energy Programs
Consumer Energy Solutions has access to the largest independent energy suppliers in the United States, and our firm can help you obtain pricing from the most competitive electricity and natural gas suppliers servicing your region.
We are one of the largest consulting firms in the United States with a track record of placing over 250,000 commercial accounts with timely pricing from major suppliers for both electricity and natural gas. Our consulting services are multifaceted. There are a variety of price options available to businesses and our goal as consultants is to help you develop strategies appropriate for the amount of risk exposure your organization desires. We work closely with our clients to ensure that they avoid the pitfalls of the potentially treacherous procurement process.
Every program we offer is cost free to enroll and our consultants will help you choose a program tailored to meet your level of risk tolerance. Navigating the energy landscape is risky for the uninformed and our role as consultants is to make sure your decisions are based on up-to-date analysis and historical facts, not hype or fear.
Get a FREE Rate Reduction Analysis
Find out right now, with no obligation, if you are paying too much for your energy.
- Energy costs are one of the top three business expenses for more than a third of all small businesses.
- Many small businesses are paying double-digit percentages more per kilowatt hour of electricity or cubic foot of natural gas than larger companies in their category.
- The smallest size establishment category (under 50 employees) pays 35% more for electricity than the sector average.
- The largest establishment category pays 17% less than the sector average.
- This amounts to a 52% cost difference for electricity between the largest and smallest manufacturing companies.
Data Sources: The National Federation of Independent Business & The U.S. Small Business Association
There is an optimal energy program for your business.
Doesn’t It Make Sense To Be In It?
Call Us at 866-748-2669 or…
Before we sign up your company for an energy program, your CES consultant will review 3 key areas: Risk Management, Tariff Analysis and Procurement (more below). Once you become a CES customer, you will continue to benefit from our expert Energy Market Research, which enables your consultant to advise you if and when a change in your energy strategy is appropriate.
4 Point Risk Management System ensures optimum price vs exposure for each client:
- Determine risk tolerance of the client
- Determine proper hedge program to meet the client’s level of risk tolerance
- Assess risk exposure within the market cycle (future prediction)
- Continued monitoring of changes in risk exposure
Volatile energy markets and uncertain economic conditions are not going away any time soon. Be prepared with responsible risk management.
Part of our role is to explain the tariff structure pertaining to our client’s accounts so they fully understand their risk exposure with their utility.
The following are some of the factors affecting a business’ risk exposure based on tariff rates.
- Determining Tariff Rate Schedule, i.e. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- Determining Competitiveness of Tariff Rate vs. Independent Suppliers rates
- Determining potential Future Changes in Tariff Structure
- Preparing Cost/Benefit Analysis of Switching from Tariff Rate to an Independent Supplier Rate
Part of the services CES offers is to manage the procurement process for our clients, which includes the following:
- Preparation of Data for Bids
- Submission to Competitive Suppliers
- Review of Bids
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Contract Analysis
- Monitoring Proper Account Execution
- Follow Up to Verify Proper Execution of Procurement Contract.
Our energy experts utilize our stellar training and experience to identity buying opportunities for our clients.
We are constantly on top of and in tune with timely information pertinent to developing and maintaining your energy strategy.
Businesses are always looking for money to use to grow and improve.
What Could You Do With Money You Save on Energy?
Call Us at 866-748-2669 or…
Types of Energy Programs
We offer programs designed to meet your risk tolerance, which are appropriate for timing within the present market cycle. Variable rate programs are normally used when rates are at historically high levels and are useful while waiting for a better time to lock in a fixed rate. Fixed rate programs are recommended when rates are at or below long-term moving averages.
The benefits of variable rate programs are:
- The variable rate with a supplier is usually lower than the local utility and allows you to quickly move to a fixed rate at the proper time.
- They almost always have no cancellation fee, so there’s no risk in trying them out.
- There are a variety of variable rate programs and with proper guidance you can tailor a variable rate program to meet your goals.
The benefits of fixed rate programs are:
- In a rising market you pay the same rates regardless of how high markets rise; thereby avoiding increased energy costs.
- Budget certainty that eliminates the negative effects of market volatility.
- The potential for significant long-term savings.
Energy is one of your top expenses.
Are You Sure That You Are Not Spending Money Needlessly?
Call Us at 866-748-2669 or…