You’ve been hearing about the virtues of LED light bulbs and may get the idea that they’re too good to be true. They ARE a huge advance in lighting and energy efficiency—probably more significant than going from kerosene lamps to the first incandescent bulbs in the scope of possibilities! It’s true.
Here are some of the unbelievable basics:
- LED bulbs are extremely long lasting products. These bulbs often have a rated life of up to 50,000 hours—about 50 times longer than a typical incandescent bulb. Used 12 hours a day, these bulbs can last more than 11 years! Used 8 hours a day, they can last 17 years!
- LED bulbs can be used almost anywhere—inside or outside. There are LEDs that can replace many other commonly used bulb types. There are unlimited uses for decorative bulbs and many can be used in dimmers.
- LED bulbs are extremely energy efficient. They use much less electricity than other types of bulbs and have extremely long rated lives, produce very little heat, do not emit UV or infrared, they contain no mercury, are resistant to shock and vibration, and they can operate effectively in extremely cold environments.
- The upfront cost of LEDs is paid back quickly in energy savings as well as maintenance cost savings—you literally do not have to buy and replace bulbs for years and years!
- Finance programs exist that provide the opportunity for commercial enterprises to convert to LED without laying out ANY additional funds. Paying this back in many cases costs LESS than what is currently being paid on a monthly basis for non-LED lighting. Bottom line—you’re already spending the money. It is possible to upgrade to LED lighting and SAVE MONEY the first month!
- Customers often ask if there’s really a difference between a $10 LED bulb and a $50 LED bulb. The answer is YES. In the LED industry, quality of electronics matters. Buy from a retailer that will stand behind their product. At CES most of our bulbs have a 5 year warranty and our bulbs are Commercial Grade. This means the bulbs can be illuminated 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The cheaper bulbs use cheaper materials. They use thinner gauge metals, and low quality electronics, and are only rated for 4 to 6 hours of illumination per day. In LED lighting QUALITY MATTERS.
- The light quality in good LED bulbs is excellent and there are choices in the warmth or coldness of the coloring. Your personal preferences and imagination are the only limits.
There has never been a better time to convert commercial properties to LED lighting. Whether you have a warehouse, a parking lot, a parking garage, an office building, a car lot, a restaurant, a grocery store, a school building, or any other type of commercial structure, we can help. We can even help whole cities with city lighting. Call today and we’ll make a believer out of you too.
Contact Jeannine Hall at 844-277-0043 or email her at email@example.com.